Improving your brand
The identity of your charity is key to how memorable it will be by potential supporters, and therefore how likely you are to be thought of as a chosen charity for fundraising activities.
Although the majority of your income should, of course, go towards your charity’s goals it is important to remember that you may have to spend a little to bring in more donations.
I can work with you to raise public awareness in your service area, and therefore increase the public recognition of your work.
This can be done by:
- Improving your website’s ranking on search engines such as Google
- Growing your social media following to spread your messages
- Using analytics to improve user experience on your website
- Utilising grant funding for Google Adwords placements
- Introducing keywords to highlight your expertise
Once we’ve worked together to spread awareness of your charity, we can then look at increasing support from donors, fundraisers, and charitable trusts.
To do this, we can:
- Create targeted adverts on social media and search engines, and redistribute savings made against more expensive advertising methods
- Identify the best days and times to post on social media platforms, by analysing when your followers are most active online
- Maintain consistent branding and messaging to help your supporters explain why donations to your hospice are so important
Contact me today for a free consultation, and see how I can help you achieve your goals.