Challenging the misconception
Many people believe that hospices are a final destination, as opposed to a method of care that helps people to live until the end of their life.
This can create issues for both referrals and fundraising, with the general population not realising that hospice care is available from the point of diagnosis.
I can work with you to raise public awareness in your service area, and therefore increase the public recognition of your care.
This can be done by:
- Improving your website’s ranking on search engines such as Google
- Growing your social media following to spread your messages
- Using analytics to improve user experience on your website
- Utilising grant funding for Google Adwords placements
- Introducing keywords to highlight your expertise
Once we’ve worked together to spread awareness of your hospice, we can then look at increasing support from donors, fundraisers, and charitable trusts.
To do this, we can:
- Create targeted adverts on social media and search engines, and redistribute savings made against more expensive advertising methods
- Identify the best days and times to post on social media platforms, by analysing when your followers are most active online
- Maintain consistent branding and messaging to help your supporters explain why donations to your hospice are so important
Contact me today for a free consultation, and see how I can help you achieve your goals.