The power of social media has been slowly increasing since the first social media platform, Six Degrees, was launched in 1997. Since then, businesses have learnt that social media is a simple and effective way to communicate with their target audience.
That said, many businesses jump to create social media profiles before they’ve really thought about the following things:
- What is our target audience?
- Which platform is best suited to our target audience?
- What is our goal for social media? Is it website traffic, engagement, sales?
- How regularly should we post? When should we post?
- How can our posts match our corporate identity?
These are just a few of the many questions I’m asked regarding social media, and my response is simple – there’s no single answer that suits everyone. Each organisation needs to carefully plan their social media presence, and ensure that it is regularly and consistently managed.
Whether you’re looking to begin your journey into social media, or are looking for some guidance to increase your followers and reach your goals, I can help. I take pride in my expert knowledge of social media, and am meticulous in my approach.
For a free review of your social media, and to discuss where improvements could be made, please contact me.